Friday 25 September 2015

Feedback on the LINC Program


1. What were your needs/reasons for coming to LINC class?
    I were needs for coming to LINC class because I want to improve my  English's speak and write. I was a art teacher in China, I came in Canada I have to speak English, so that's my reason.
2. What things made your needs complicated or special?
    If I want to do a art teacher in  Canada, I must to know my students's meaning in my art class.  This inspired me to improve my English from LINC class. LINC teacher gave simplicity advice series with our here.
3. What were the results or outcomes of coming to LINC class?
  I have started English in LINC class for 1 year. I had a interview on wednesday, and I got a part-time job. This is the results of coming to LINC class.
4. Share a favourite memory from LINC class.
  I had a favourite memory from LINC class. I visted a special museum at 2647 Bayview Ave. The daughter of a Turkmen artist is going to great lengths to carry out her father's wish and show Torontonians his work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment